After Justin Bieber, White Fox India is all set to bring the name behind the global hit “Cheerleader”. OMI, the Jamaican singer-songwriter who’s single brought a global musical tide. Well the hit got 800 million combined video views and was streamed over 400 Million times on Spotify & platinum-plus sales in the UK, Sweden, Italy, Germany, and Australia, 3X platinum certification in Spain and Diamond certification in France.
“Hey Namaste India, I just want to say thanks for the invite to share your culture. I am really looking forward to the experience of the food, the music, the people and the awesome sights to see. Big ups to White Fox India for finally making this happen, looking forward to seeing you all really soon.”
OMI’s debut album “Me 4 U” which garnered over 100 million views and a platinum certification, it features tracks like “Stir It”, “Drop In The Ocean”, “These Are The Days”, “Hitchiker” and “Babylon”. He has worked with A-list artists like Felix Jaehn, Shaggy, The Vamps, Kid Ink, Taylor Swift and is a frequent caller of major music award ceremonies all around the world.
We just got a sneak peek into the set of special arrangements for the king of pop:
Catering to include
- Local specialties like Paneer Tikka, Aloo Paratha, Chole Bathura, Rajma Curry, Chicken Biryani
- A lot of mint and citrus green tea
- Freshly cooked Hawaiin pizzas
- Fresh fruit flavoured yogurt mixes
- Sightseeing at Taj Mahal, Yash Raj Studios, India Gate and Faluknama Palace
- Shopping at Colaba Causeway and Janpath
- Meetings with Badshaah, Raftaar and Diljit Dosanjh
Arjun Jain, Founder, White Fox India states,
“OMI has a huge fan following in India and after a lot of fan requests we decided to bring him to the sub-continent for the very time for a two city showcase. In addition this year we plan to host a bouquet of commercial acts who haven’t performed in the country before.”
You can simply expect a lot of acts to tour India this year.
OMI’s debut India tour will take place on 23rd February at Kitty Su Mumbai and 24th February at Privee New Delhi and 25th February in Hyderabad at Artistrey.
- Ultra South Africa’s 5th Anniversary Was A Remarkable Success
- A State Of Trance 850 – Be In The Moment